Saturday, March 8, 2014

My opinion on war in general

War is stupid in my opinion.

I do not support war, unless it is to overthrow a tyrannical government, like what is happening in Syria. But I also believe the US should stay out of foreign wars. Its none of our business. Syria can overthrow Al Quieda and their government by themselves. It's the only way they can ever be truly free and independent. If they rely on our help, then The Government will keep forcing "help" upon them, even if they don't need and/or want it.

However, I wouldn't mind a second revolutionary civil war in America. We need it. Hell, Thomas f*cking Jefferson once said we need a revolution every 50 years, as to keep the government in check. Its been what, 250+ years since the civil war? We're several years overdue.

Hmm, I could start a war if I tried....meh, maybe some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment