Friday, March 28, 2014

A random personal post...

So, Just random but I just felt like posting this.

The internet fr me is a sort of release. See, I have serious anger issues. Like, I get so angry I just snap, and lose control. I have almost hurt several people when this happens (5th grade: tried to smash my friends head with a rock, 7th grade: Threatened to kill a bunch of people with a pair of scissors, Recently: Tried to punch my little brother square in the jaw for no reason). However, this happens rarely for one reason mainly: The Internet. I tend to vent/release frustration/built up anger on here. It helps.

Why am I telling ya'lls this? I have no fucking idea honestly. I just felt like it.

Have I mentioned I also have an issue with cursing frequently? Well, I do. Live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment