Monday, March 3, 2014

Jesus of Suburbia

Hello everybody, if there is anybody reading this.

My name is Jackson Crowe, but you can call me the "Jesus of Suburbia".
I'm an anarcho-nihilist philosopher, as well as an objectivist, perspectivist, opportunist, and a sociopath.

I'm making this blog as a place to share my philosophies on life, the universe, and everything. Basically, a place to rant, bash the government, talk about my boring life, about sociopathy, et-cetera, et-cetra, et-cetera.

And if you were wondering, yes I do like green day. I relate to the character of "Jesus of Suburbia" from their concept album "American Idiot", so I decided to name my blogger account that. Deal With It.



I'm the son of rage and love!
The Jesus of Suburbia, the bible of
None of the sbove
On a steady diet of!

Soda Pop and ritalin!
Noone ever died for my sins in hell, as far as I can tell,
At leat the one I got away with!

And there's nothing wrong with me!
This is how I'm s'posed to be!
In a land of make-belive,
That don't belive in me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment