Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Life is full of opportunities and obstacles

You just gotta make the best of 'em.

That sums up my morality scale. Opportunities and obstacles. According to TV Tropes, its called "blue and orange morality". Or sociopathic morality. According to Fredrick Nitchzean, I'm the Übermench, or "Superman", of his "Perspectivism".

But its a good way to live, at least for me. I don't believe in good or evil. Or god/devil,heaven/hell things. I mean, I Believe theres something out there, I just don't give two shits about the details.

But living without believing in good or bad, it allows me to make decisions most people would balk at. Its not like I go around killing, or stealing, or raping (which I have not done. The murder/rape part. I have stolen, however), but I can if necessary (rape is NEVER necessary, mind you). See, In addition to being a sociopath, I can do whatever and not care, thus I can get further in life quicker than most, 'cause I'm not afraid to step on others to get what I want.

This is what a majority of my blog posts are going to be like. Philosophical ranting. Mostly about the government, and the media, and social norms.

No comments:

Post a Comment